• Home
  • Central Information Commission

Central Information Commission

Citizens may submit complaints online by specifying details such as name, address, email Id, mobile phone number, ID Proof etc

Update personal Information for already registered user, MDWS

  • Service Maturity Icon  Fully Online

Registered users may updated personal information by specifying their mobile number

View Status of your Grievance , MDWS

  • Service Maturity Icon  Fully Online

Citizens may track the status of their grievances by specifying the Grievance Id

Citizen Information / Grievance Redressal, MDWS

  • Service Maturity Icon  Fully Online

Grievances specific to the Ministry of Jal Shakti, be it with Rural Water Supply or Rural Sanitation may be submitted online by specifying name, and uploading any image or other supporting file, if any, in the specified formats

RTI Online

  • Service Maturity Icon  Fully Online

Indian Citizens may file RTI applications/first appeals online for all Ministries/Departments and few other Public Authorities of Central Government along with payment through internet banking of SBI & its associate banks, debit/credit cards of Master/Visa and RuPay cards Note: RTI applications/first appeals should not be filed for public authorities under the State Governments, including Government of NCT Delhi