• Home
  • Services
  • Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions

Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions

34 services

Online registration of Media persons with Central Vigilance Commission

Media persons can register online with the project Vigeye of Central Vigilance Commission (CVC). Vigeye is a volunteer citizen who helps the Vigilance Commission in reporting and fighting the corruption. Particulars such as name, designation, kind of media, publication and contact details are required to be filled by the media person in the registration form.

Online registration of agencies or contractors with Central Vigilance Commission

Online registration form for agencies/contractors/companies is provided by Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) for Vigeye project (where a citizen helps the Commission in fighting corruption). An agency/contractor can fill details such as name, class, contact information and details of work executed in the form for registration.

Check Staff Selection Commission exam results online

Users can check results of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Examination online. Examination names, write up or cut off marks, results, marks and result declaration date are provided in a list.

Check status of complaints lodged with Central Vigilance Commission

Check the status of complaints lodged with the Central Vigilance Commission. Users gets a specific acknowledgement number after he files a complaint with the help of which he can login and see the status of the complaint. On entering the complaint number, the status will be shown.

Lodge grievances and complaints with Central Vigilance Commission

Project VIGEYE (Vigilance Eye) is a citizen-centric initiative, wherein citizens join hands with the Central Vigilance Commission in fighting corruption. Users can lodge their grievances and complaints online related to corruption through telephone, internet, and mobile phones. Details on how to become a VIGEYE are also given. One can also register to avail several other online facilities. Link to Blow Your Whistle website is provided.

Check executive record sheet of IAS officers

Check executive record sheet of Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officers provided by the Department of Personnel and Training. Users need to select the cadre, allotment year, name of the officer to get the information. Detailed information on how to update ER sheet is also provided.

Public Grievances Portal (PG Portal)

You can file your grievance online with the Central Government Ministries, Departments and various State Government Departments. This service is provided by the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances. Users can lodge grievances, get reminder or clarification on past grievances and check the status of already lodged complaints. Detailed information about the grievance redressal is also given.

Check cause lists of all Benches of Central Administrative Tribunal

Check cause lists of all Benches of Central Administrative Tribunal. Cause lists are provided for various Benches of CAT such as the principal Bench in New Delhi, Ahmedabad Bench, Allahabad Bench, Bangalore Bench, Bombay Bench, etc. Users can check the cause list by selecting the date and court.

Check Bench-wise judgements of Central Administrative Tribunal

Check Bench-wise judgements of the Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT). Find information about the judgements given by Principal Bench in New Delhi, Ahemadabad Bench, Allahabad Bench, Bangalore Bench, Chandigarh Bench, etc. Find detailed information about the judgements of Chennai Bench, Cuttack Bench, Ernakulam Bench, Guwahati Bench and Hyderabad Bench.

Online pension calculator for pre-2006 pensioners

Online pension calculator on revised pay scale for pre-2006 pensioners is provided by the Department of Pension and Pensioners' Welfare. Users can calculate pension by entering details such as basic pension without DP and basic pension with DP. Details such as type of pension, retirement period, pay scale, total qualifying service, etc. should be selected to calculate the pension amount. Links of various related circulars are also available.

  • Informational
  • More

Services related to