Electricity, Water and Local services

3132 services

Apply for partial funding of Foreign Study scheme

  •   Fully Online

Online application for Partial Funding of Foreign Study scheme for officers of All India Services (AIS), Central Services, the Central Secretariat Services (CSS) is provided by the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions. Users can apply to the Ministry by filling details in an online application form. Facility to edit, finalise and print the application form is also available.

Write to National Water Development Agency

  •   Fully Online

Send feedback to the National Water Development Agency. Users can send their query related to the administration, river basin, links, etc. by providing personal information such as name, address, phone number, email id, etc.