Ministry of Women and Child Development

18 services

Rapid Reporting System of Integrated Child Development System

  •   Fully Online

Under the Integrated Child Development Scheme, the Rapid Reporting System has been rolled out wherein new formats of registers and reporting Monthly Progress Report [MPR] and Annual Status Report [ASR] have been prescribed at Anganwadi Workers (AVWV) and Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) level. The citizen can know his/her nearby Anganwadi Centres through this portal.

Check Government schemes for women

  •   Fully Online

Users can check online the schemes and programmes available for women empowerment. This online service is proved by the National Mission for Empowerment of Women, Ministry of Women and Child Development. You can select the criterion to find scheme/programme available for you.

Khoya-Paya Portal for finding missing kids

  •   Partially Online

Khoya-Paya Portal helps parents to register and report online the details of their missing child. Parents, whose child is missing, can register to report a missing kid, give details of missing kid, search missing child details, etc. A dashboard is also available to find information related missing and sighted children.

Search Adoption Agencies in India by Central Adoption Resource Authority

  •   Informational

Search adoption agencies in different states of India registered with Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA), Ministry of Women and Child Development. Users can search for adoption agencies name, agency code, address, contact details and availability of children. Information about eligibility criteria, guidelines for adoption, documents required, instruction for registration, etc. is also given. Access to online parent’s registration form and tracking registration status is also available.

Give information on missing children online to Police Stations

  •   Fully Online

You can online give the information on missing children to Police Stations. This can help families find their missing children. Users need to select a state, district, police station to which they want to give the information on missing children. Details of missing child and informer citizen are also required to be filled in this form.

Check status of your registered complaints with National Commission for Women

  •   Fully Online

Check status of your registered complaints with the National Commission for Women. You have to login with your complaint or user id number and password to check the status of your complaint with the commission. Login instructions are also given.

National Tracking System for Missing and Vulnerable Children

  •   Fully Online

Track missing and vulnerable children in different parts of the country. Detailed list of missing and recovered children are available. Users can inform the concerned police station or authority by filling a form online.

Lodge your complaint with National Commission for Women

  •   Fully Online

Lodge your complaint online with the National Commission for Women. You need to fill up this complaint form with details of complainant or victim such as name, address, contact numbers, date of birth and respondent details etc. You need to write your complaint in the given space to submit it online.

Services related to